Hello!!!! It's that wonderful time of the year.. The VIB/ROUGE/INSIDER sale!!!!! I am excited. I love makeup and there are a couple things that I really need to stock up on. This sale starts August 30th and ends on Sept 3rd 2018! GET GOING!!
Beauty Blenders- You cannot go wrong with the original beauty blender!! at $20 each you can get them for $18 with the sale. I bought this set Two.BB.Clean at $45 you get the blendercleanser (full size) AND TWO beauty blenders! STEAL!!! + Who doesn't like a fresh new beauty blender???
Foundation- I love the NARS Radiant Longwear Foundation (Barcelona) and the YSL All hours (I am in the color BD60) I Like the YSL because it smells like Gucci Aqua bloom, but I chose to repurchase the NARS foundation because it was lightweight, it looked flawless on my skin. It was more product and $5 less than YSL.
Perfume- My signature scent of the year is Gucci Bloom. The rollerball is one of my essentials.
Eyeliner- I am a sucker for the Kat Von D Tattoo liner. I have tried the Stila micro tip and it's not for me. The BEST Tattoo liner hands down.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Water proof creme Color in jet black - For when I want a really nice wing liner for a bold look. My trick is to use scotch tape and tape it up against my eyes. Or if I already put on foundation already I will use some sort of straight edge like a piece of paper.
Sephora Favorites (Superstar) - There was a lot of controversy over this box this year and it finally comes down to $40. I think this box is pretty worth it since there are a lot of amazing samples in here that you can use and fall in love with. I am always open to new subscription boxes and samples. The box comes with smaller versions down below. They're great for when you're traveling when you do not want to carry full size products!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop
- Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Face Primer
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Huda Classic Lash-Scarlette #8
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-enhancing mascara base
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick-01 Always Red
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
- Too Faced Cosmetics Better Than Sex Mascara
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Primer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Eyeshadow palette- I'm a sucker for a good soft brown eyeshadow palette. I have TONS of them! But I am excited to try this one out.
I also recommend any of the Anastasia Glow Kits- I have four of them. Sun dipped, Sugar Glow, Aurora. The OG Glow Kit. The Kat Von D shade and light kit. There are so many different options! It took me a really long time to just to decide on what I wanted. From different sets to makeup that I have always wanted to try. Have fun!!!